ReelTime Media Group is looking for projects that require funds or capital financing. At ReelTime we understand the entrepreneurial spirit and the desire for business growth. If you can meet our financing requirements and match our marketing needs, we may have common ground to establish a business partnership. We are looking for teams with strong business plans, that can demonstrate a history of tangible successes. We evaluate projects based on a strong return on investment in a short time span. To satisfy our loan committee’s review standards, we want to discuss further entrepreneurial opportunities. We understand that a business can increase in value and profitability up to a particular point; especially if it is a small owner-run endeavor, however, in order to reach the next level it is sometimes necessary to obtain more or greater support and make equipment purchases or add more experienced staff. We also realize that there are financing alternatives, thriving businesses can be infused in exchange for an equity position in the company itself; so there are always options for continued growth and success.
Factors that ReelTime Media Group contemplates when deciding on a partner entity:
- Cost to fund the business entity?
- What are other comparable business entities available?
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) associated with partner entity?
- SWOT Analysis associated with ADVA Media Group's Strategic Plan?
- Potential for partnering or reselling the partner entity?
- How quickly will we see an ROI on our new partner entity?